sponsored links

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: yAnja (offline)  Saturday, 01 September 2007 (Read 3866 times)  

...From my first travel to Islay i can decide wich between two places...

Firts of it it's the little cliff near Dunyvaig Castle (after the house of Willie Curry) in front of the sea, on a sunny afternoon listening (how i make a surprise to my girlfriend) "Who wants to live forever" by Queen and let the wind caresses our skin...And tears drop from our eyes...

Second of it it's the Singing Sands, visited at dask on the last evening on Islay. There we don't speak so much, cause' there isn't more to tell in front of the sea in a magical place like that...
Cry

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Saturday, 01 September 2007  

Quote by: yAnja

...From my first travel to Islay i can decide wich between two places...Firts of it it's the little cliff near Dunyvaig Castle (after the house of Willie Curry) in front of the sea

Hmm not a bad place at all, I can see you sitting there enjoying the views and the tranquility. I guess when you live there you would like to live forever Big Grin

Quote by: yAnja

Second of it it's the Singing Sands, visited at dask on the last evening on Islay. There we don't speak so much, cause' there isn't more to tell in front of the sea in a magical place like that... Cry

The Singing Sands are great as well, although I never heard the singing myself. It is said if you rub the sole of your feet over the sand it starts to sing... I probably had the wrong shoes (no not wooden shoes) Eek! Funny that you were there on your last evening, so was i a few years back. We spent almost an hour there just sitting, enjoying the magnificent island and watch the ferry pass by Wink

ron

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1