sponsored links

11 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Spirit of Islay (offline)  Sunday, 12 August 2007 (Read 11305 times)  

Back from our summer holiday , had a great time just a week isn't long enough !
Have posted the some digital photos plus a report on my site , http://www.spiritofislay.net, just click the link on the top right of the "A whiff of" page....
Slainte
Gordon

Our visits to the Hebridean Isle of Islay
http://islayvisits.wordpress.com/

Spirit of Islay

By: ron (offline)  Sunday, 12 August 2007  

Great report for a great trip, and lovely pics as well. Thanks for putting your link here, this is good reading material. I'm surprised how much of the details you remember given the amount of drams you had Wink

I think you had a cottage with one of the finest views on Islay. It's such a peaceful location and the views are spectacular. We had a walk there in May and enjoyed the tranquility, in fact the whole drive up to Bunnahabhain is a beauty, did you stop at Arra's pottery? Big Grin

The Old Kiln Cafe is great, when you can get a table. We had some bad luck ourselves as well, I wonder if they do reservations?

ron

By: yAnja (offline)  Monday, 13 August 2007  

I also hope to write a little travel report here, and post some pic, even if is possible...

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Monday, 13 August 2007  

Hi Rudy, I just sent you a pm with the best Islay Holiday whishes and yes, I look forward to see your report and pics here or on the weblog, whatever you prefer. Big Grin

But first of all there is your trip... In two days time you'll be on the ferry to Islay Big Grin Cool

ron

By: yAnja (offline)  Saturday, 01 September 2007  

HI!
Finally come back on the forum!
I'm at home from more then a week but find only today time to write!
What wonderful travel!
I hope to find many times to write about it... Mr. Green

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Saturday, 01 September 2007  

Quote by: yAnja

HI!
Finally come back on the forum!

Hi Rudy, we missed you over here and I hope you had an absolutely fabulous trip to Islay. I look forward to read about your whereabouts, see your pictures and hear your stories! Good that you're back Big Grin

ron

By: TVAS (offline)  Saturday, 01 September 2007  

Hi Rudy,

I believe your both were for a longer time on Islay and I am very interesting about your whereabouts over there and of couse your pictures. Wink Big Grin

TVAS

By: annieb (offline)  Friday, 07 September 2007  

Hello All -

I need a mood stamp for FRANTIC - I have never tried to go away for a month before - work, family. cats....all need to be sorted before the flight T_O_N_I_G_H_T -

Stay tuned for an update when I return in October (only 11 days of the trip will be in Scotland, then I am floating around after I send my partner home) - I am sure I will have lots of opinions about Islay then!! Wink

Ann

annieb

11 posts :: Page 1 of 2