sponsored links

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Bruce (offline)  Tuesday, 08 December 2009 (Read 9371 times)  

Ron's photo of Winter on Jura (below) won the November Photo of the Month competition on Scotland from the Roadside! Congratulations Ron on a well deserved win! Big Grin

Well done to Linda who finished a close 2nd in the tie-break; after initial voting ended with both scoring the same, the end result was 15-14 in Ron's favour!

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 08 December 2009  

Thanks very much Bruce for the post and image. Big Grin

It was fun to join, specially this month, and perhaps other readers would like to join the competition in your forum too. If so you can find Bruce's forum here

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Tuesday, 08 December 2009  

Anyone is welcome to join in the competition... as long as they are members of the forum first that is! Wink

Back to your winning photo Ron... any month where you are the winner is a special one, as last month was for me; now all we need to do is see how December goes and then its on to the Photo of the Year (good luck for that one!)

Bruce

By: Bruce (offline)  Monday, 11 January 2010  

The Photo of the Year competition for 2009 has now started and so far Ron has 1 vote for his Winter on Jura photo... voting ends on the 15th so good luck to Ron (and all the other entrants) for the remaining 4 days of voting!

Bruce

By: ron (offline)  Monday, 11 January 2010  

Thanks Bruce,
you have some really nice images in the competition. I very much like the loch fyne image

Big Grin

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Saturday, 16 January 2010  

I liked that one too Ron and it seemed enough did to get it through to the tie-break... shame neither of us made it that far, but at least you got more votes than me (then again so did everyone else! Laughing Out Loud )

Bruce

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1