sponsored links

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Neil King (offline)  Saturday, 14 November 2009 (Read 6670 times)  

Hello - I'm Neil King originally from Edinburgh but now retired and living on the island of Flores in the Azores. Been to Islay three times, I think - Once in 1975 when I was only 11 and twice in 1994/95 when we were living in Glasgow and came for a couple of long weekends. Hired a car over to Jura on one of these occasions. Also used to do a lot of sailing in the 70s and 80s and remember being alongside the pier at Craighouse once.

I retain a very deep passion for the western seaboard of Scotland and all that happens there in all its plus points and faults. It's very interesting to compare my island out here in the Azores with the Hebrides - it's like Scotland about 25 years ago.

Neil King

By: ron (offline)  Saturday, 14 November 2009  

Hi Neil, welcome to my wee forum. Big Grin

Great to see you hear and most readers will hopefully remember your name from the post old postcards of Scotland and the post from a couple of weeks ago titled Neil King revisited.

To those who haven't seen the old postcards and images make sure to have a look now. Neil has a great collection!

Thanks for signing up Neil and I look forward to seeing more posts from you! Wink

ron

By: Anonymous: Ellen ()  Tuesday, 29 December 2009  

Hi, Ron has indicated you have a collection of postcards and to see them now. Can you tell me how to find them. Thanks, Ellen

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 29 December 2009  

ron

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1