sponsored links

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Bruce (offline)  Tuesday, 03 July 2007 (Read 4914 times)  

Ron, after adding a post the option to edit it is there, but if you come back to it later its gone... is there a reason for this? Its not that I want to go around editing all my posts, but having reread a recent post of my own it comes across as being slightly cheeky (even if that wasn't the intention!) and I thought I would change it to avoid unintentionally upsetting someone!

Anyway, its just a minor issue, but one that might come in useful from time to time! Rolling Eyes

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 03 July 2007  

Bruce, yesterday I noticed an sql error on the forum while moving a post and I think it has something to do with it. It will probably be a matter of "rights" and I will certainly check it. Thanks for mentioning this to me! Smile

ron

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 03 July 2007  

Hi Bruce, I found a solution... seems I had to alter a setting. I changed the setting and now you should be able to edit your post within a few hours from posting. the forum currently doesn't give an option to edit your post indefintely but this will be possible with an update. The original setting I had was set to one minute, which meant that you could edit your post only within a one minute time frame... that is too short Wink

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Tuesday, 03 July 2007  

An hour should be sufficient time Ron, thanks!

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1