sponsored links

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: yAnja (offline)  Saturday, 26 April 2008 (Read 6043 times)  

...This time it's not difficult to match where You can find this road, especially if you are usually Islay traveller... Big Grin

It's one of my favourite route by bike, even when some reductions and climbs can foundt on the route... Rolling Eyes

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Saturday, 26 April 2008  

Quote by: yAnja

...This time it's not difficult to match where You can find this road, especially if you are usually Islay traveller... Big Grin

It's one of my favourite route by bike, even when some reductions and climbs can foundt on the route... Rolling Eyes

To be honest, you got me puzzled there Rudy. My first thought was the Glen Road but I'm having serious doubts. It doesn't look very familiar. It could easily be somewhere hear Port Ellen as well... Hmmm... But where? Manuela had a look as well and she couldn't recognize it either. Does that mean I should go to Islay more often?? Say yes!! Wink

ron

By: Anonymous: agrewe ()  Saturday, 26 April 2008  

I'd say your second guess is right. And go even further and say it's just before Ardbeg. Just behind the trees is where the road to Ardbeg turns off to the right.

I think.

By: ron (offline)  Saturday, 26 April 2008  

Quote by: agrewe

I'd say your second guess is right. And go even further and say it's just before Ardbeg. Just behind the trees is where the road to Ardbeg turns off to the right.

I think.

You could be right there Armin, but I can see you're not too sure either Wink
This really is a difficult one Rolling Eyes

ron

By: archieislay (offline)  Saturday, 26 April 2008  

I'd say the cyclist stopped for a rest after climbing a hill. Smile

archieislay

By: yAnja (offline)  Monday, 28 April 2008  

Quote by: ron

Quote by: agrewe

I think.

You could be right there Armin, but I can see you're not too sure either Wink
This really is a difficult one Rolling Eyes

Big Grin Everybody well done! Big Grin

Armin it's exactly where you said!
And Ron, you're right also, 'cause it's near Port Ellen

I'd say the cyclist stopped for a rest after climbing a hill.

Archieislay, My girlfriend (in the Pic) and me, stopped many times along that road for catching several pictures.
At that time we was directed to Kildalton... Big Grin

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1