In the pretty conservation village of Port Charlotte, on the shores of Loch Indaal, is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take over and run an already successful restaurant. Yan's Kitchen, which has an excellent reputation, is for sale since a few months. The current owners have decided to sell this lovely place and are looking for a new owner.
With Islay getting busier each year there is a huge potential and it's an ideal start for someone to step in and follow up on the successes the previous owners had. The current restaurant has an average 4.5 rating on Tripadvisor and an average 4.4 rating on Google which is very good.
The beautiful views over Loch Indaal certainly help in providing a lovely lunch or dinner experience on Islay. Yan's Kitchen restaurant is located opposite the Islay Museum and has recently undergone a thorough exterior refurbishing. Their website https://www.yanskitchen.co.uk/ offers information and menus about the current restaurant. The key selling points are: Read more....
- Idyllic position overlooking Loch Indaal on the west coast of Islay
- Adjacent to Bruichladdich distillery and the Museum of Islay Life
- Unique opportunity to acquire a high quality lifestyle business
- 40 cover licensed seafood, grill and tapas restaurant
- Recently refurbished with external seating area and large private car park
- Strong reputation with turnover in excess of £400,000 per annum
DMHall are the Estate agents selling this property on behalf of the owners and they are looking for offers over £220,000 for the freehold property and business. This is a unique opportunity for someone local or for someone willing to make the move to one of Scotland's best known islands which has nine distilleries, beautiful scenery and a huge range of activities for young and old.
For more information, floor plans and site plans please visit the following link: https://www.dmhall.co.uk/.